A Scope of application
- When you register your account, you provide personal registration information as required;
- When you use the network service or visit the website of the platform, automatically receive and record the information of your browser, computer and handheld mobile device, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, device location, software and hardware feature information and web page records you need;
- Access to personal data from business partners through legitimate channels;
- The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by the platform;
- Relevant information and data collected from you in the release, including but not limited to participation, transaction information and evaluation details;
- Violation of laws or regulations and measures taken against you;
B Use of information
- You will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, except with your prior permission, or the third party and (including affiliated companies) provide services for you individually or jointly, and after the service is completed, it will be prohibited to access all such information, including all such information that it has previously been able to access.
- You are not allowed to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means. Any platform user who is engaged in the above activities has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user once it is found out.
- For the purpose of serving users, you may be provided with information of interest to you by using your personal information, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing information with partners so that they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
C information disclosure
- Under the following circumstances, your personal information will be disclosed in whole or in part according to your personal will or legal provisions:
- Disclosure to a third party with your prior consent;
- In order to provide the products and services you require, you must share your personal information with a third party;
- Disclose to a third party or administrative or judicial organ in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial organs;
- If you violate the relevant laws, regulations or service agreements or rules of China, you need to disclose it to a third party;
- If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the complainant, so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes;
- In a transaction created on the platform, if any party to the transaction has fulfilled or partially fulfilled the transaction obligations and made a request for information disclosure, it has the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of the trading party, so as to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of disputes;
- Other disclosure as deemed appropriate by laws, regulations or website policies.
D information safety
- The collected information and materials about you will be stored on the servers of your and / or its affiliated companies. These information and materials may be transmitted to your country, region or the place where the information and data are collected, and may be accessed, stored and displayed overseas.
- If you do not refuse to accept cookies, cookies will be set or accessed on your device so that you can log in or use the platform services or functions that depend on cookies. Using cookies can provide you with more thoughtful personalized services, including promotion services.
- You have the right to accept or reject cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use web services or features that depend on cookies.
- This policy is applicable to the information obtained through the cookies.
- The account has security protection function, please keep your user name and password information properly. The user password will be encrypted to ensure that your information will not be lost, abused and altered. Despite the above security measures, please note that there is no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
- When using network services for online transactions, it is inevitable for you to disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparties or potential counterparties. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially your user name and password, please contact customer service immediately to take corresponding measures.
- The system only guarantees to store data for 3 months, including but not limited to expired equipment information, historical track, command record, alarm, operation log, etc. It is possible that the data three months ago can still be queried, but it can not be guaranteed.
- The system provides a variety of maps for users to choose from, including Baidu map, Gaode map, Tencent map, Google map, OpenStreetMap, bingmap, arcgismap, etc., but it can not guarantee that these maps will be provided in all countries / regions. It will provide users with at least one available map according to the user's country / region and operating system.
- Respect and protect the personal privacy rights of all users using the system. Your registered personal data such as user name, password, mobile phone number, e-mail, etc. will not be disclosed to a third party without your personal permission or in accordance with the mandatory provisions of relevant laws and regulations. If you fail to keep your account number, password and other personal data, you or the third party will be damaged You will take full responsibility.
- To provide users with stable and reliable hardware equipment and software system services, but due to equipment failure, inaccurate information and other property losses caused by irresponsible.
- We do not promise that the system or any of its contents, services or functions will be error free or uninterrupted, that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the system will produce specific results.
- The above disclaimer applies to any damage, liability or injury caused by any performance failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, operation or transmission delay, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, destruction, unauthorized access, tampering or use (whether for breach of contract, infringement, negligence or any other cause of action).